Monday, December 27, 2010

HOLIDAYS!!


I love the holiday seasons. Everything is so happy and bright and colorful. I love seeing all the Christmas lights on everyone’s houses and the wreaths on everyone’s doors. I love spending time with all my family and friends as well. But my favorite part is obviously getting gifts from everyone. Whether it’s from a secret Santa or one of your family members or best friends, presents are always a plus to every holiday. Every Christmas Eve my family gets together at either my aunt’s house or my grandma’s house for dinner and everything. Christmas is usually the only time I get to see some of my family members so its kind of a nice thing to be able to see everyone. And also everyone has to bring one gift and we do that Chinese exchange game. Every person brings in a present and you get a number and you go in order and pick a present. Anyone can steal your present for them self or pick a new one.  We also try and go to our house in North Carolina as much as possible and around the holidays is a great time to go. There is fresh, white snow spread all over the ground and because we live in Florida, I love being able to see all the snow. Another thing my family and I do is sledding. Our house is on a huge mountain so we can sled down and it is such a blast. I love being able to do all of the winter things that we cannot normally do in the hot and humid south Florida weather. I honestly wish that Christmas was all year round. It would be so much better. 

1 comment: